If you have suffered an injury and believe that you may be entitled to compensation, contact the experienced personal injury solicitors at Bruce Lance, either at its High Wycombe office or in Poole.
Bruce Lance is a member of Accident Line – your ‘No win no fee’ network and the only personal injury scheme endorsed by the Law Society. Under this scheme, if you have been involved in a road traffic accident or have perhaps suffered an accident at work, you can have complete peace of mind that your claim will be pursued without any financial risk to you.
Andrew Goss, at the Poole office, and Stephen Gasper, at High Wycombe, are both members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL). Andrew Goss is also an APIL accredited senior litigator, while Stephen Gasper is on the Law Society Personal Injury Panel. Both have successfully resolved a number of high-profile injury cases.
We offer your first consultation free of charge and can visit you in hospital or at home if you are severely injured.
Bruce Lance has enjoyed a reputation for its successful handling of personal injury cases for many years. There are likely to be significant changes to your life as a result of your injury. We take the time to understand and help with your needs, which may include rehabilitation, extra care – sometimes 24 hours a day – or adaptation of your home or workplace, and we can put you in touch with organisations that may be able to help you, including Headway, the Spinal Injuries Association, Apparelized and the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents.
We are careful to consider all the issues involved before embarking on a course of action, and offer a personal and efficient service. Our clients also enjoy the reassurance that Bruce Lance is a long-standing firm with traditional values to whom they know they can turn should any further problems arise.
Bruce Lance can take on all types of injury cases, including:
- Accidents at work – including factories, offices, shops and building sites
- Road traffic accidents for drivers, passengers or pedestrians – including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, cycling accidents and bus or train accidents. We also act in claims brought through the Motor Insurers Bureau
- Tripping and slipping accidents – including in a shop, supermarket or out on the pavement
- Accidents on holiday – including in the UK or abroad
- Air and balloon accidents
- Industrial/occupational disease or illness – including loss of hearing, asbestosis, mesothelioma and repetitive strain injury
- Sports injuries
- Food poisoning claims
- Accidents involving children
- Child abuse claims, including historical claims
- Criminal injuries such as assaults and claims to the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority
- Fatal accidents
- Product liability/consumer claims
- Medical and dental negligence
- Cosmetic treatment claims
Bruce Lance deals with claims for all types of injuries and all of them are as important to us as they are to you, regardless of their financial value. These range from whiplash injuries and soft tissue injuries through to serious head injuries and amputations. We have particular experience in dealing with claims that involve psychiatric injuries. Medical evidence is vital in such cases and the experienced medical experts that we regularly instruct are able to advise not only on the injuries you sustain but also on any further investigation/treatment required to aid your recovery.
We can advise you on funding, particularly if urgent treatment/investigation is required, and have access to a range of experts who can offer rehabilitation or treatment where needed.
If you have suffered an injury and would like a free, no-obligation claim assessment, please get in touch with us.
Bruce Lance has provided specialist advice on personal injury cases of all kinds, including:
- A cyclist knocked off his bike on a roundabout recovered damages of more than £200,000
- A factory worker who sustained a leg injury when a stack of wood collapsed secured damages of £100,000
- A catering engineer who suffered a knee injury following a trip at work recovered £45,000
- Claims for injuries sustained in supermarkets, including a back injury caused by a falling pack of badly stacked beer and a child who was injured while taking a selfie
- A cyclist who was knocked from her bike by an untraced driver recovered damages of more than £100,000 from the Motor Insurers Bureau with the assistance of critical expert forensic engineering evidence
- A care worker recovered substantial damages for a back injury sustained while moving a patient whose needs had not been properly assessed
- A variety of clinical negligence claims where injury arose from delays in diagnosis, negligence or omissions during surgery
- An industrial disease claim following exposure to harmful substances in the workplace where damages of £150,000 were recovered
Excellent guidance on how to proceed with my claim. All my questions were explained in a manner I could readily understand. Very patient – and I was always kept informed.
Bruce Lance took the full weight of responsibility, which was great for me as I was not well. You did a very competent job and achieved a fair outcome. Thank you for all your help. We will use your services again.
Diligent and thorough with his endeavours throughout the period of time of our needs.
I wanted to thank you personally for all your help and support over the past few years and for helping me to achieve the best possible settlement.