For expert advice on any aspect of property law, contact the experienced commercial property solicitors at Bruce Lance, either at its High Wycombe office or in Poole.
Almost every commercial organisation has an interest in property, whether as an occupier, developer, investor or commercial landlord. Bruce Lance specialises in commercial property, both freehold and leasehold, and offers a comprehensive legal service, acting for a wide range of buyers and sellers, including business occupiers, landowners, charities, educational bodies and financial institutions. Our commercial property team offer high levels of technical expertise on property transactions and all other aspects of property law.
Where possible, we like to visit clients at their premises and inspect the property. Not only does this allow us to develop a closer working relationship with the client, but it also enables us to provide more cost-effective advice and to anticipate potential problems.
Bruce Lance’s commercial property solicitors have extensive experience in development sales and purchases, options and conditional contracts for both landowners and developers. We can also advise on investment property transactions, land owned by private trusts and complex title arrangements.
Our commercial property department is highly regarded in both the Buckinghamshire and Dorset regions, but is also competitive with larger, City firms. Long-standing clients particularly appreciate our local knowledge and expertise, our established links with leading lenders and professional services in the local areas, and our longevity. We like to build a relationship with our clients, and they in turn enjoy the reassurance that Bruce Lance is a long-standing, traditional firm that can be relied on to resolve their problems.
Our commercial property solicitors are dedicated to providing clients with a high-quality service that is also cost-effective, and which takes into account the commercial realities of the market. Their expertise in the detail of current property legislation, together with their knowledge of related legal matters such as planning, the environment and tax, ensures that any commercial property transaction will be completed smoothly and to clients’ expectations.
Bruce Lance’s comprehensive range of commercial property services includes:
- Freehold and leasehold property sales and purchases
- Grant of leases of business premises including renewals
- Transfer of business leases
- Subletting of business premises
- Stamp duty land tax
- Short-term licences
- Leases of a wide variety of premises from offices and shops to industrial units
- Site acquisitions and disposals
- Property disputes
Bruce Lance has provided specialist advice on commercial property cases of all kinds, including:
- Sale of a £12 million residential property by a charity with provision for further payment if the property is sold on by the buyer
- Pension fund acquisitions
- Multi-shop lets of small units by family trust funds
- Acting for a landlord letting premises to multi-national companies
- Acting for multi-national companies letting and sub-letting large office spaces
- Purchase and sale of owner-run premises for pharmacies and within the rail industry
- Acting for schools in the purchase and lease of premises